Tuesday, September 23

my monster family..love them n___n



This are my felt toy family...they are all diferent..some are related..you can see, they make me happy, i love making them. Since the moment i draw them till the moment i am done sticking them..they grow on me, out of me, out my brain..so maybe i should call them brainsters..hahaha they all have their personality...will post more pix later..its very late here, i should get some sleep..its 3 am..but have a happy rush in my head and heart. gotta sleep for 4 hrs..haha +__+
its ok..

----

made them a photo session tonight..thanx to my friend napo that lend me his camera..thanks friend :) and spaiddy who climed the building to open my door that i locked myself out today...been a little spazz...but good reward :D


i am happy.
i love you amor.

--- If anybody wnts a trade or buy..just let me know (post me) ..
smiles n___n

No comments: